We are a group of ordinary people with extraordinary dreams.
As a young and vigorous university, CUHK(SZ) is committed to creating new knowledge with innovative thinking,while preserving and promoting traditional Chinese culture. We will nurture a new generation of talents with global vision and social responsibility through excellence in teaching and research.—— Learn More President Office
The University is located in Shenzhen, China and has inherited the educational philosophy and academic systems of The Chinese University of Hong Kong. It is intended to evolve into a world-class research university that demonstrates a strong Chinese cultural influence. It is committed to nurturing top-notch talents with a global perspective, Chinese heritage, and a sense of social responsibility. The President is responsible for the management of the University under the leadership of the Governing Board, a system that is in line with international practice.
- CUHK ranked 44th in the 2015-2016 QS World University Rankings
- The University hires first-class teaching staff from around the world. Over 200 teachers engage in the teaching and research instruction of undergraduate students.
- We are in close collaboration with 43 overseas universities around the world.
- We will recruit 800 undergraduate students and 200 graduate students in 2016. There will be 2000 students on campus.
- 50% of the students will have overseas study experience in their first school year.
- 1 million sq.m. The campus occupies an area of 100 million sq.m. with a beautiful environment and clean air. It’s the ideal place to study
Academics_Colourful Study Life
Events_Colorful Study Life
Sceneries_Quiet and beautiful campus sceneries
Facilities_Complete and advanced teaching facilities