Deadline for Third Round Application: 30 March 2017
Examination date: TBD
Application fee: RMB 300/application
Please pay the application fee to the following Bank Account:
- For the MAT&I Programme in The Chinese University of Hong Kong (Shenzhen):Account Name 账户名：香港中文大学（深圳）笔译及口译硕士
Account Number 账号：1105 2744 1110 1999 002
Bank 开户银行: 中信银行深圳金山大厦支行
- For the MASI Programme in The Chinese University of Hong Kong (Shenzhen):Account Name 账户名：香港中文大学（深圳）同声传译硕士
Account Number 账号：1105 2744 1110 1999 003
Required application materials
Please submit the following items (no. 1-8) to us. [Recommendation: Use Shun Feng Express or EMS to mail your application package.]
- Completed Application Form [Download];
- Official Transcripts from the University attended by applicants [Download];
- Copies of Degree Certificates;
- Documents showing the applicant has fulfilled the English Language Proficiency Requirement; (For details, please see Admission Requirements);
- Confidential Recommendations from Two referees respectively [Download];
- Application Fee Receipt (On the receipt DO NOT forget to write down the applicant’s full name and ID/passport number);
- Copies of your Identity Card or Passport; and
- Other supporting documents upon request.
Room 318, Office of The School of Humanities and Social Science,
Dao Yuan Building, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen,
2001 Longxiang Blvd., Longgang District, Shenzhen, P.R. China
Postal code: 518172
Note: Official Transcripts and Confidential Recommendations must reach us directly from the University and the referees, or in sealed and cross signed envelopes and be sent to us by the applicant along with other supporting documents.
The application review exercise will start after all the required application documents are received. Applicants will receive a reference number after submission of all the required documents to confirm the completion of their application.
Details of the Programmes’ written and oral examinations will be disseminated via e-mail.
Successful applicants will receive notification from the School.