All applicants should fulfill the requirements prescribed below:
- Graduated from a recognized university and obtained a Bachelor’s degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than “B” ; or
- Graduated from an honors programme of a recognized university with a Bachelor’s degree, normally with honors not lower than Second Class; or
- Completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honour’s degree
- Fulfilled the following English Language Proficiency Requirement:
– TOEFL (normally not lower than 550 Paper-based; 213 computer-based; or 79 internet-based); or
– IELTS (Academic) (normally not lower than Band 6.5); or
– GMAT (Verbal, normally not lower than 21);
Note: The above is only the requirement to be eligible to sit the English language test organized by the Programmes.
MAT&I: RMB 100,000 /year
MASI: RMB 220,000 /two years (RMB100,000 in the first academic year; RMB120,000 in the second academic year)
Half of the tuition should be paid before the first semester and the remaining half can be paid before the beginning of the second semester.