- — 申请流程
请您准备好完整的中或英文简历和职位申请表（下载），连同各种资质证书复印件、出版作品清单和/或节选摘要、近期教学相关资料如教学评估等发送至邮箱：firstname.lastname@example.org（教学类岗位）或 email@example.com（教学辅助类岗位）；请至少三位推荐人将推荐信直接发送至： firstname.lastname@example.org（教学类岗位）或 email@example.com（教学辅助类岗位）, 并以 “Reference - Job title - Full name of applicant” 作为邮件名称。
The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen ("the University") is an independent university newly established in accordance with the Regulations of the People's Republic of China on Chinese-foreign Cooperation in Running Schools upon approval of the Ministry of Education. It inherits the educational philosophy and academic systems of The Chinese University of Hong Kong, and is established with the vision of becoming a world class research university internationally, coupled with strong commitment to nurture high potential talent with global perspective, Chinese tradition and social responsibility. Up to now, over 1,000 outstanding undergraduate and graduate students from China and around the world have commenced their study at the University.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assisting course instructor to carry out teaching in the course;
2. Preparing teaching materials;
3. Giving tutorials;
4. Grading assignments, projects and exams;
5. Offering consultation to students;
6. Coordinating student activities;
7. Undertaking the administrative work assigned by the supervisor(s);
8. Completing other jobs assigned by the management.
Qualifications & Requirements:
1. Master degree (preferably with some research experience) in Financial Engineering, Financial Mathematics, Quantitative Finance or related fields;
2. Experience in researching and/or teaching Financial Engineering-related courses is preferred;
3. Good communication of written and spoken English and Chinese;
4. Preferably with teaching experience;
5. Ability to work independently and a good team player;
6. Excellent interpersonal skills.
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-Shenzhen and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labour laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org