Campus Property Management Introduction
The Property Management Service is provided by AVIC Property Management Co., Ltd which is selected through public tender.
Property management services provided by The AVIC Property group cover an area of about 380000 square metres and 43 buildings, including:
1. Buildings and facilities maintenance
2. Landscape & greening service
3. AV and network service
4. Environmental sanitation management
5. Classroom support service
6. Student Hostel and Staff Residence service
7. Guest room service
8. Conference service
9. Venue service
10. 24-hour Customer service
11. Support for large-scale activities etc.
Among of the above, except for Buildings and facilities maintenance and Landscape & greening services which are under Buildings and Facilities Management Office supervision, AV and network services which are under Information Technology Services Office supervision, and Student Hostel Service which is under supervision by the College, the rest are supervised by the Administrative Services Office.