Office of Student Affairs provides free psychological counseling for all full-time students. You may benefit from counseling when you:
• Have difficulties in adjusting to the university life
• Feel unhappy, unmotivated, or troubled for prolonged periods
• Wish to understand yourself better or to increase self-confidence
• Feel that you are not doing as well as you expected in your studies
• Wish to improve your relationships
Generally, counseling service is provided on a once-per-week basis. Each counseling session lasts for around 50 minutes. Students are required to make an appointment at least one day in advance, except in the case of emergency. Your personal information during counseling is kept confidential.
Click the following button to make an appointment.
Address: Room 405, Student Centre
Hours: Mon. to Fri. 8:30-12:00, 13:00-17:30（Except for the holidays）
Please scan the QR code below and follow our official WeChat account to get more information.