升学指导 - 经管学院就业发展中心 Senior Consultant of International Graduate Study, Career Development Center, SME (Ref.2018/299/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To report directly to the Director of the CDC and to work closely as a dynamic and energetic team in organizing, delivering and enhancing comprehensive and well-structured career development programs to the SME’s UG students, helping them move onto their next step after graduation;
- To strengthen the CDC graduate Study support stream and keep it updated, lead relevant project or events;
- To effectively support a proactive student body through providing regular development coaching and consulting in graduate study guidance, application support, including but not limited to: one-on-one coach and counselling, postgraduate / Ph.D. program selection strategy, Personal Statement Writing skills, Application timeline and Skills, updated program info sharing.
- To plan, initiate and organise (to deliver when needed) skills training workshops including identifying, sourcing and evaluating international education programs, and to coordinate program introduction and visits as well as other relevant events organised;
- To contribute to the establishment and updating of the online CDC platform in a timely manner, to initiate new ideas enriching the content of both internal and external, online and offline communication materials for CDC;
- To work with a highly dedicated CDC team to perform any other duties as assigned;
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Above Bachelor Degree with 6 - 8 years’ solid work experience gained in sizeable local or international companies; prior experience in educational industry is required;
- Directly relevant experience in international education programs will be a big plus; Be updated and knowledgeable in graduate study application is a must;
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills, with the ability to interact with international education programs and students effectively;
- Resourceful, possesses strong organisational and project management skills and be able to independently manage and complete multiple projects within specified time frame;
- A good team worker, energetic and proactive; able to work effectively in a team environment;
- Responsive work attitude and a positive mindset, eager to contribute and always strive for improvement;
- An excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK(SZ) and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae in both English and Chinese together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com
Consideration of applications will be closed when the successful candidate onboard.