Executive Officer - Human Resources Office (Ref.2020/054/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Supporting HR managers/supervisors in counselling and implementation of the University’s HR policies and procedures;
2.Providing high quality HR services, including recruitment and staffing, appointment and movement, new hire orientation, learning programs facilitating, HR policies counselling, performance appraisal exercise, and contract management etc;
3. Completing other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor’s degree, preferably a higher degree;
2. At least 3 years relevant working experience, preferably in the higher education field;
3. Good interpersonal skills people at all levels, internally and externally;
4. Good communications skills in English and Chinese, both written and spoken;
5. Ability to work efficiently and independently;
6. Knowledge in labor law, employment contract law and local HR related rules and regulations applied in Mainland China。
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send a full curriculum vitae and the completed Application Form (please download the blank form online) together with names of three referees by email to email@example.com.