Executive Assistant (Sports Development) - School of Humanities and Social Science (PE Unit) (Ref. 2020/018/01)
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor’s degree or above, overseas experience is preferred;
2. At least 1-year working experience, majored in sports management or exercise training is preferred;
3. Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
4. Strong communication and management skills;
5. The ability to work independently, show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of tasks.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Setting up the University’s sports development system and sports teams, as well as set up team rules and annual working agenda;
2. Managing sport teams on a daily basis;
3. Involved in the selection, registration of student athletes, help them in the application of technical certificates;
4. Involved in the recruitment, training and management of coaches, referees and team medical staff;
5. Organizing the sports teams to take part in both domestic and international sports events;
6. Organizing inter-school exchange activities;
7. Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send a full curriculum vitae and the completed Application Form (please download the blank form online) together with names of three referees by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.