Assistant - School of Management and Economics (Ref.2020/022/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist in logistics arrangement for school seminar talks;
2. Make logistics arrangements for the job talk and seminar speakers and reimbursement, etc.;
3. Provide secretarial services to the office;
4. Undertake other assignments assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor degree;
2. Good communication, negotiations and interpersonal skill;
3. Customers-oriented and able to take quick response for faculty’s needs during the work;
4. Fluent English & Mandarin speaking and writing skills;
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
6. Proactive, able to work independently and as part of a team.
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send a full curriculum vitae and the completed Application Form (please download the blank form online) together with names of three referees by email to email@example.com.