Executive Assistant - Shaw College (Ref. 2020/052/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. providing administrative assistance to the office;
2. writing articles and editing for publications in both English and Chinese;
3. undertaking other assignments assigned by supervisor. Working during non-office hours may be needed.
Qualifications and Requirements
1. a Bachelor degree, a higher degree and overseas higher education background would be advantageous;
2. at least one year relevant experience;
3. good command of both English and Chinese; excellent writing skills in English;
4. ability and initiative to work independently when required.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org