Executive Officer - Office of Academic Links (Ref. 2020/069/01)
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A bachelor’s degree or above;
2. At least 3 years relevant working experience in design, marketing or education area;
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw or other design software;
4. Strong communication and interpersonal skill;
5. Able to work independently and as part of a team;
6. An excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Build up and maintain the new website of OAL;
2. Take the responsibility of marketing and promotion of OAL, e.g. design brochures, gifts and other promotional materials;
3. Assist in organizing international events on campus;
4. Other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send a full curriculum vitae and the completed Application Form (please download the blank form online) together with names of three referees by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.