Manager (Research) - Advanced Institute of Global and Contemporary China Studies (Ref. 2020/073/01)
Advanced Institute of Global and Contemporary China Studies is a newly established Institute under the School of Humanities and Social Science (HSS).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Planning, coordinating and executing the assigned research projects;
2. Supervising team members on daily basis to complete research projects;
3. Designing research studies that meet the rigor of academic standards;
4. Allocating resources rationally to carry out the projects smoothly and efficiently;
5. Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. a Ph.D. degree in social sciences, preferably in economics, political science and sociology with a focus on global affairs, contemporary China, Greater Bay Area or marine affairs;
2. Preferably management experience and skills in program planning
3. Proven record in high-quality teaching and research in the expertise areas;
4. Proven record of research publications in competitive international outlets;
5. Good command in both written and spoken language skills in English and Chinese;
6. Strong leadership and collaboration skills.
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send a full curriculum vitae and the completed Application Form (please download the blank form online) together with names of three referees by email to email@example.com.