Executive Officer - Advanced Institute of Global and Contemporary China Studies (Ref. 2020/075/01)
Advanced Institute of Global and Contemporary China Studies is a newly established Institute under the School of Humanities and Social Science (HSS).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Providing administrative assistance to the Director of the Institute;
2. Providing administrative service within Institute;
3. Providing liaison between the Institute and HSS;
4. Assisting in organizing and coordinating department activities and different types of meetings;
5. Maintaining effective daily operations and make suggestions for process improvements when necessary;
6. Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor degree, a higher degree and overseas higher education background would be advantages;
2. Good command in both written and spoken language skills in English and Chinese;
3. At least 3 years post-qualification administrative or relevant experience, preferably with tertiary institutions;
4. The ability to work independently, show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of tasks.
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send a full curriculum vitae and the completed Application Form (please download the blank form online) together with names of three referees by email to email@example.com.