Supervisor - School of Life and Health Sciences (Ref. 2020/090/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Lead the educational supporting team for understanding of different academic and registry policies from the University level and maintaining the School registry works with the latest updating, archiving and policy alignment;
2. Responsible for School registry daily management works, including but not limited to, student registration and record management, coordination on the Centralized Exam and Course Teaching Evaluation, assist on new programs’ documentation and external review report, assist on School scholarship list and teaching timetable, with students’ daily operation works, including student disciplinary, course exemption, add/drop course, late add/drop course, major transfer, leave of absence, etc.
3. Participating and handling general office administration works;
4. Carrying out other tasks as prescribed by the Dean and the School Manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Master or higher degree in biological sciences is preferred although not required;
2. At least 3 years of related work experience in student registry or related works with total of 5 years working experience required;
3. Excellent English and Chinese language skills;
4. Strong analytical and communication capabilities;
5. Able to work independently with leadership are highly recommended.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send a full curriculum vitae and the completed Application Form (please download the blank form online) together with names of three referees by email to email@example.com.