Executive Assistant - Planning Office for School of Music (Ref.2020/092/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Being responsible for the day-to-day running of the Office;
2. Maintaining constant dialogue with all relevant offices on matters relating to the establishment of the School of Music;
3. Assisting the Director in collating all relevant information and data for strategic planning.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Have a recognized degree preferably in cultural studies, the arts or a related field, a higher degree would be a definite advantage;
2. Have 1 years of relevant working experience in large-sized organisations, preferably in tertiary education or the performing arts; candidates with lesser years of experience will be considered for the more junior post of Executive Officer;
3. Have good interpersonal and office management skills;
4. Have proven strong organization and time management skills;
5. Be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) ;
6. Be proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese; those with proven experience in writing official correspondences, announcements, regulations, and government submissions will have definite advantage.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK(SZ) and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send a full curriculum vitae and the completed Application Form (please download the blank form online) together with names of three referees by email to email@example.com.