Lab Engineer - Pre-Clinical Division, School of Medicine (Ref. 2020/097/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Purchasing, managing and maintaining laboratory equipment and the daily operations of the various laboratories;
2. Assisting in preparing and supporting practical teaching for medical students in Faculty of Medicine
3. Providing technical support/assistance and managing laboratory inventories and record;
4. Performing other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor’s degree or above in Biomedical Sciences or relevant subject plus 3-5 years’ work experience;
2. Fundamental knowledge of Anatomy, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Physiology or related disciplines;
3. Experience in supporting practical teaching and equipment maintenance is preferred;
4. Highly organized and independent, able to communicate effectively and work with a team;
5. Good computer skills;
6. Having experience in conducting animals’ experiments will be advantageous.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com