Executive Assistant (Academic Administration) - SDS (Ref. 2020/115/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assisting in the academic affairs of the undergraduate program in Financial Engineering, including curriculum management, exams related issues, maintenance of the academic affair system;
2. Assisting in the administrative work, daily operations of the program;
3. Liaising with School of Economics and Management, Registry Office and other university’s departments;
4. Undertaking other assignments assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor degree or above, overseas higher education background would be advantages;
2. Fluent English & Mandarin speaking and writing skills, be familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
3. Strong communication and interpersonal skill;
4. Capability of multi-tasking and sense of urgency;
5. Work independently, show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of tasks;
6. Proactive, able to work independently and as part of a team.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com