Executive Assistant (Student Affairs) - SDS (Ref. 2020/119/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Work closely with OSA and ISSSO on students’ performance/development and international students’ admission/scholarship, etc;
2. Provide administrative support to school committees on student affairs (student disciplinary committee and student-staff consultation committee);
3. Manage inquiries of students and parents through phone calls and emails, ensure appropriate consultation/assistance in compliance with university/school regulations and procedures;
4. Assist staff responsible for educational affairs on students’ suspension & resumption of studies and study withdrawal applications, etc;
5. Coordinate student activities and other school academic activities;
6. Provide administrative and Ad-hoc support to school office, faculty and student care service as requested;
7. Undertake other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor or above degree, overseas higher education background would be advantages;
2. Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, be familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
3. Good team player with excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills;
4. The ability to work independently, show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of tasks, and be attentive to details;
5. The capability of multi-tasking and sense of urgency.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com