Executive Assistant (General Admin) - Physical Education Unit, HSS (Ref. 2020/134/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Liaising with ITSO and coordinating the construction of Unit’s website;
2. Maintaining the website background system and keeping updates on existing webpages;
3. Handling student-related issues;
4. Providing logistic support to major events and activities;
5. Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor’s degree or above;
2. At least 1-year working experience in educational institution, preferably with tertiary institutions;
3. Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and information technology;
5. Strong communication and management skills;
6. The ability to work independently, show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of tasks.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com