Lab Engineer - School of Science and Engineering (Ref. 2020/136/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Establish and implement regulations for labs in the school;
2. Operation management of equipment;
3. Supporting technical issues in the school;
4. other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Bachelor or higher degree in science or engineering discipline;
2. 3 year or above post-qualification experience, preferably with tertiary institutions;
3. good command in both written and spoken language skills in English and Chinese;
4. good relationship with industry.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org