Assistant (Events and Communication) - Muse College (Ref. 2020/156/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To support College Manager and Supervisor in managing all aspects of communications, public relations, and social media;
2. To assist College Manager and Supervisor to implement communication strategies to enhance the impact of the College’s programs and events and oversee organizational messaging. To promote the identity and publicity of the College through social media, image building and branding, etc;
3. To collect information and materials for producing communication products in support of the College’s communication and public relations strategies;
4. To organize, promote and carry out college activities and events to enrich student life and promote whole-person education;
5. To provide support to the initiatives, programs and events of the University when necessary;
6. To support administrative tasks of the College Office;
7. To complete other job duties assigned by the management;
8. Work during non-office hours may be needed occasionally.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree or above from a key university in China or overseas;
2. Relevant work experience would be advantageous;
3. Excellent writing and communication skills in both Chinese and English;
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
5. Ability to work independently, initiatively and resourcefully to take full responsibilities for completing tasks;
6. Good knowledge and skills in graphics, multimedia editing, photography or IT would be a plus;
7. Candidates with Public Relations, Event Management or Project Management would be advantageous.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com