Executive Assistant (PR & Communication) - School of Management and Economics (Ref. 2021/046/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Copywriting, including social media articles, news coverage, speech preparation, script for event hosts, and etc;
2. Social media operation and promotion;
3. PR management;
4. Media relations management and news planning;
5. Analyze media distribution and advertising effectiveness;
6. Execute internal and external promotional items, archive promotional materials;
7. Other work assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in Chinese or Communications is preferred;
2. Excellent writing and communication skills in both Chinese and English; good command of Word/Excel/PPT/Photoshop;
3. Able to design layouts for WeChat Official Accounts, photography/videography/video-editing skills are preferred;
4. Attention to details, self-driven, excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork spirit.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org