Manager (Compensation and Benefits) – Human Resources Office (Ref. 2020/175/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assist Director of Human Resources Office in design and implementation of University’s HR policies and procedures;
2. Responsible for daily HR operations including recruitment and staffing, compensation and benefits, learning and development, employee relationship etc.;
3. Ensure high quality HR services;
4. Complete other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements
1. Possess a Bachelor’s degree, preferably a higher degree;
2. Have at least 8 years HR management working experience, preferably in compensation and benefits function;
3. Human resources management experience in the higher education field is preferred;
4. Possess excellent communications skills in English and Chinese, both written and spoken;
5. Conversant with labor law, employment contract law and local HR related rules and regulations;
6. Hands on skills in dealing with relevant government bureaus.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK(SZ) and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labour laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send the completed Application Form and a full curriculum vitae together with names of three referees by email to firstname.lastname@example.org