Supervisor (Research Project Management) – Human Resources Office (Ref. 2020/182/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Implementing the University’s HR policies and procedures;
2. Actively participating in the daily activities of HR functions, including staff recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee relationship, performance management and training;
3. Completing other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements
1. Possess a Bachelor’s degree, preferably a higher degree;
2. At least 3 years HR management working experience, preferably in research project management;
3. Human resources management experience in the higher education field is preferred;
4. Have excellent communications skills in English and Chinese, both written and spoken;
5. Conversant with labor law, employment contract law and local HR related rules and regulations;
6. Have hands on experience in implementing the Human Resources Management System.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK(SZ) and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labour laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send the completed Application Form and a full curriculum vitae together with names of three referees by email to email@example.com