Executive Assistant (General Admin) - School of Data Science (Ref. 2021/042/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. School asset management including budget plan, assets application, purchasing and acceptance;
2. School office administrative tasks including office/seat allocation and management, office supply, reimbursement and other admin support to faculty, anti-epidemic coordination;
3. Student assistants hiring and management: Task arrangement and fulfillment, time recording, payment etc.;
4. Visitor coordination: Office, visitor card, reimbursement;
5. Undertake other duties assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor or above degree, 1 year relevant experience is a plus;
2. Good communication and interpersonal skills;
3. Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
4. Ability to work independently, show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of tasks;
5. The capability of multi-tasking and sense of urgency;
6. Good team player with strong organizational planning and interpersonal skills.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com