Executive Officer - School of Life and Health Sciences (Ref. 2021/059/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To assist LHS Dean in faculty member recruitment;
2. Collecting and processing application forms;
3. Coordinating candidate interviews and research seminars;
4. Assisting the Search Committee in meeting notetaking and minutes compiling;
5. Conducting candidate evaluations and writing summary statements;
6. Handle undergraduate students’ further study works;
7. And performing other duties as prescribed by the Dean and supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Bachelor or higher degree;
2. At least 3 years of administrative work experience;
3. Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese;
4. Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently;
5. In addition, knowledge in life and health sciences and overseas study experience are preferred although not required.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK(SZ) and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send a full curriculum vitae and the completed Application Form (please download the blank form online) together with names of three referees by email to email@example.com.