Executive Officer (Postgraduate study & Career Development) - School of Data Science (Ref. 2021/182/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for one-on-one counseling on undergraduate students’ career planning;
2. Assist in defining and optimizing the approach to identifying the needs of the undergraduate students concerning placement related topics;
3. Organize or coordinate information sessions on further study, career workshops, industry information sessions, company visits and internships;
4. Support in exploring more internal and external resource, which will benefit undergraduate students’ placement;
5. Undertake other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor or above degree;
2. Consultant experience of studying abroad planning is preferred;
3. Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
4. The ability to work independently, show initiative, ownership and strong sense of responsibility;
5. Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com