Manager - Career Planning and Development Office (Ref. 2021/194/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for overall issues related to undergraduates’ career planning and placement.
2. Assisting department director in overall management of CPDO;
2. Conducting annual strategic planning for the department;
3. Providing career related trainings to all students;
4. Overseeing university-wide events and activities related to placement;
5. Coordinating with internal and external parties in development of employer relationship;
6. Performing any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the department head or university management team.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Master degree or above, with at least 8 years’ working experience；
2. Considerable knowledge of and experience in career planning and student consultation;
3. Responsible, approachable, out-reaching, proactive and with team spirit；
4. Strong management skill;
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) will be a must;
6. Excellent Chinese and English communication and written skills;
7. Extensive experience in providing training regarding career planning will be a plus.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org