Executive Officer (PhD Program) - School of Data Science (Ref. 2021/233/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assisting Program Director in academic related affairs for Data Science and Computer Science PhD Programs, including curriculum management, student registration and exams related issues, etc., maintenance of the academic affair systems;
2. Organizing and coordinating PhD programs’ admission and academic events;
3. Assisting in liaising with advisors, teachers, students and other university’s departments;
4. Undertaking other assignments assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor degree or above;
2. Fluent English & Mandarin speaking and writing skills, be familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
3. Strong communication and interpersonal skill;
4. Capability of multi-tasking and sense of urgency;
5. Work independently, show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of tasks;
6. Proactive, able to work independently and as part of a team.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com