Lab Technician - School of Life and Health Sciences (Ref. 2021/250/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Managing teaching laboratories, making lab rules and guidelines, observing safety regulations;
2. Keeping laboratory equipment in good and operational conditions;
3. Supporting the work of teachers in laboratory sessions, including preparing teaching materials and protocols for the laboratory sessions;
4. Preparing chemicals and reagents, running trials of experiments prior to classes and then demonstrating techniques for experiments during the class.
Qualifications and Requirements
1. The applicant should have a Bachelor degree or higher in Life Sciences related discipline;
2. Good communication skills in English and Chinese;
3. At least 3 years’ post-qualification experience in lab environment, preferably with tertiary institutions;
4. Good social skills;
5. Ability and initiative to work independently.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send the completed Application Form and a full curriculum vitae together with three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org