Executive Officer (Academic Exchange) - School of Medicine (Ref. 2021/291/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the implementation of International Medical Exchange Projects, including:
1) Accompany every visiting medical expert including reception and translation;
2) Participate in remote scientific research conference and assist in project management;
3) Assist in the internal communication and coordination with the hospital to promote project development.
2. Responsible for managing and maintaining International Medical Education Projects
1) Collect and provide the latest development dynamic information of teaching and training, and put forward optimization suggestions;
2) Participate in the planning, organization and management of education and training projects, and assist in providing continuous service support for students;
3) Help build good communication and relationships between foreign faculties and students (directors and management cadre of major hospitals);
4) Follow up the teaching process and supervise teaching, complete planning work;
5) Expand the enrollment of other markets and educational programs.
3. Responsible for the organization and coordination of the International Medical Summit Forum.
4. Responsible for the management of overseas Summer Camp Programs for Medical Students and Exchange Programs for students and teachers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Professional requirements: business or education related background, Bachelor's degree or above, and overseas study experience is preferred;
2. Language: proficient English skills in listening, speaking and writing, independent email communication;
3. At least 3 years of related working experience;
4. Working proactively, seriously, independently, and possess team spirit;
5. Strong learning ability, strong logical thinking, powerful adaptive capability and active thinking.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.