行政主管 - 瓦谢尔计算生物研究院 (Ref. PR2021/099/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Providing administrative assistance to the Acting-Director (Warshel Institute for Computational Biology);
2. Providing administrative service and coordination among departments/units;
3. Assisting in organizing and coordinating Institute activities and different types of meetings;
4. Multi-Project Budget Management: Assist the PI in making budget plans for the team's multiple projects, and help execute them with efficiency. Be responsible for keeping all the documents, records and receipts for the annual reporting processes. Assist the PI in dealing with various financial statements, and report to the PI regarding the finance situation of the lab regularly, and be familiar with related finance process and regulations.
5. To work with a highly dedicated admin team to perform any other duties as assigned by the Acting-Director (Warshel Institute for Computational Biology).
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor degree (or equivalent) or higher degree;
2. At least 3 years' post-qualification administrative or relevant experience, preferably in the tertiary education sector;
3. Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
5. The ability to work independently, show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of tasks.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send a full curriculum vitae and the completed Application Form (please download the blank form online) together with names of three referees by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review of applications/nominations will begin immediately and will continue until the post is filled.