研究助理 - 科比尔卡创新药物开发研究院 (Ref.PR2021/092/01)
The Stjepanovic lab https://www.stjepanoviclab.org/ research interests Is to understand the structural and mechanistic basis of autophagosomal and autolysosomal membrane formation and dynamics using a combination of state-of-the-art structural and biochemical/biophysical techniques. The available subprojects are highly interdisciplinary and range from proteomics approaches to the study of macromolecular complexes using cryo-electron microscopy.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Conducting academic research under the instruction of the primary investigator;
2. Performing other research-related duties as assigned;
3. Assist in the post-doctoral, doctoral and undergraduate (URA) research work within the group;
4. Undertake other assignments assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Bachelor's degree in molecular biology, biochemistry structural biology or a related discipline.;
2. Hands-on experience in protein expression and purification;
3. Proficiency in English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send a full curriculum vitae and the completed Application Form (please download the blank form online) together with names of three referees by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.