学院经理 - 研究生院 (Ref.2020/007/01)
The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen is looking for an administrative leader to head its Graduate School Office. As a key member of the CUHK administration, the successful candidate will play an important role in moving postgraduate education at CUHK, Shenzhen, to even higher levels.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. The management of a growing team of highly skilled and dedicated administrators;
2. Working with the CUHK Shenzhen senior management on policy issues and close cooperation with the Dean of the Graduate School on all matters concerning research and taught postgraduate studies at CUHK, Shenzhen;
3. Working at flexible hours and duty trips outside Shenzhen will be required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A graduate degree from a good university;
2. Extensive relevant experience at an appropriate level in the tertiary education sector (especially in committee work, policy development, report writing and office management in a sizable organization);
3. Good command of English and Chinese (especially Putonghua);
4. Excellent leadership, communication and analytical skills;
5. Appropriate experience in conducting marketing, graduate student recruitment and promotional activities, and graduate student management matters;
6. Experience in budgeting, financial aid and scholarship matters;
7. Thorough knowledge of practices, trends and regulations of China’s postgraduate educational system.
Appointment will initially be made on contract basis for up to three years, renewable subject to mutual agreement. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a written test.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send a full curriculum vitae and the completed Application Form (please download the blank form online) together with names of three referees by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.