经理 (拓展与筹募) - 基金会 (Ref.2021/010/01)
As the division grows, we are seeking an Institutional Advancement Manager, Foundation Office of the University, with a real passion for higher education and who appreciates the role of philanthropy in enabling the university to accomplish its mission. We are looking for talented individuals with a passion for their work and a dedication to the mission of CUHK-Shenzhen.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the deputy director of Foundation Office, you will be responsible for identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of prospects with the inclination to build a planned or major gift to the University.
Responding to inquiries from donors, preparing and presenting gift alternatives to current and prospective donors, including executing gift planning strategies to accept gifts to the university prudently while adhering to relevant policies, and writing proposal in conjunction with supervisor and colleagues;
Qualifying and fostering prospects through a variety of media and resources, with special emphasis on direct personal visits;
Implementing stewardship activities with existing gift planning donors and beginning the stewardship process with new gift planning donors;
Keeping current on programs and faculty, research and student initiatives at the university;
Identifying fellow colleagues or university leadership to be involved in cultivation and subsequent solicitations;
Collaborating with faculty, deans and other advancement colleagues when necessary;
Supporting alumni relations, special events and other units within University advancement;
Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred;
2. Fluent spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
3. Not less than 8 years of relevant experience, part of which at management level, preferably 3-5 years of successful fundraising experience, preferably in higher education, including experience communicating with donors considering donating gifts of accumulated wealth;
4. Advanced written, oral and interpersonal communication skills, including political acumen to establish and maintain good working relationships throughout the organization and with outside constituencies;
5. Advanced skill in making persuasive and compelling presentations of campus goals/objectives and securing gifts;
6. Advanced knowledge of applicable laws, rules, regulations, institutional policies, etcetera;
7. Advanced knowledge of all aspects of the campus, including relevant issues for both the campus and higher education;
8. Advanced analytical, critical thinking, problem recognition/avoidance/resolution skills;
9. Skill to meet or exceed fundraising goals and objectives.
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.