博士后 - 科比尔卡创新药物开发研究院 (Ref.PR2021/086/01)
Postdoctoral positions are open in the laboratory of Prof. Richard Ye at the Kobilka Institute of Innovative Drug Discovery (KIIDD). The lab is interested in GPCR pharmacology and other signaling molecules with a focus on the immune cells. The lab has published approximately 200 research articles in SCI journals. For a list of these papers, please refer to Pubmed.gov with search que Ye RD, and Scholar.google.com under the name Richard Ye.
1. Structural studies of protein complex assembly, including receptor-signaling molecule complex and enzyme-substrate complex.
2. New drug discovery based on structural information and signaling mechanisms.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Conducting academic research under the instruction of the principal investigator;
2. Analyzing data, write and publish research articles;
3. Conducting translational research;
4. Asisting the PI in student training and project management;
5. Undertaking other assignments related to academic research.
Qualifications and Requirements
1. A recent PhD degree, knowledge in pharmacology, immunology, cell biology or a related discipline;
2. With strong track record as evidenced by first-author publications and excellent communication skills in both Chinese and English;
3. Experience in biochemistry, molecular biology, cell biology and animal (rodent) experiments, as well as functional analysis using biochemical and biophysical techniques, are preferred.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send a full curriculum vitae, cover letter，the completed Application Form (please download the blank form online) and a complete list of publications together with names of three referees by email to Prof. Ye: