软件工程师 - 数据科学学院Hwang Kai 项目组 (Ref.PR2021/051/01)
This CIRL Lab is supported by President's Fund at the CUHK-SZ. The lab is devoted to the research and applications of public or private clouds that interact with mobile and sensing devices or IoT systems over the Internet edge networks. We emphasize both high-performance computing and AI-oriented applications over big datasets. The Lab is shared by Professors Kai Hwang, David Zhang, Yeching Chong, Rui Huang, and Wei Cai and their research students.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
The Software Engineer reports to Prof. Hwang directly.
1. The daily software development and maintenance of the cloud platform;
2. Professional communicating with IT office support and management teams of school;
3. Provide technical support for research projects and application development.
Qualifications and Requirements
1. A Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science/Electrical/Information Engineering from established universities;
2. To have concrete experience in software development on cloud platform, and experience in virtualization on cloud platform, large or small in scale, the skills include the use of Hadoop and TensorFlow, and experience of program testing with python or java. Experience with Linux or Unix operating system is desired;
3. Candidate must master in both English and Chinese in technical reporting and proposal writing etc;
4. Familiarity with Office softwares is a necessity.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send a full curriculum vitae in both English/Chinese, the completed Application Form (please download the blank form online), a biographic sketch and two reference letters together with names of three referees by email to Prof. Hwang: email@example.com
Applicant with a Ph.D. degree could be considered for upgrading to a higher position such as a Postdoctoral Researcher or a Research Assistant Professor position.
Review of applications/nominations will begin immediately and will continue until the post is filled.