行政助理 (学生事务) - 人文社科学院 (Ref. 2021/033/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assisting in the administrative work, School daily operations and student development;
2. Providing administrative service to the student affairs;
3. Assisting in liaising with teachers and students;
4. Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor degree, ideally in counselling or education;
2. Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
3. Detail orientation;
4. Strong prioritizing and multi-tasking skills to work independently within deadlines;
5. Passion to work in the university and to deal with student affairs;
6. Desirable work ethics.
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send a full curriculum vitae and the completed Application Form (please download the blank form online) together with names of three referees by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.