行政主管 - 学术交流处 (Ref. 2021/025/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide administrative assistance to incoming exchange students, including orientation, registration, course selection, visa application, cultural activities, etc.;
2. Promote exchange programs and encourage students from partner universities to study at CUHK-Shenzhen;
3. Promote and manage study abroad programs, including arranging information session, news release, student application & selection, data analyze, arranging pre-departure guidance and safety training, etc.;
4. Assist in organizing international events on campus or elsewhere;
5. Other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A bachelor’s degree or above;
2. At least 3 years relevant working experience, preferable in education area;
3. Strong organizational capability and adaptability, excellent communication, negotiations and interpersonal skill;
4. Able to work independently and as part of a team;
5. An excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com