研究助理 - 全球与当代中国高等研究院 (Ref.PR2021/075/01)
The Advanced Institute of Global and Contemporary China Studies is an interdisciplinary social science research institution under a statute of School of Humanities and Social Science (HSS), The Chinese University of Hong Kong (Shenzhen), with excellent talent training base, academic repository and policy research think tank to be set up in the developing framework. We aim to build an international and domestic knowledge and experience exchange platform with high academic level and strong construction power which covers the regional research of the greater bay area, the whole China, and even the whole world. Members of institution will have the opportunity to undertake and conduct various scientific research projects from both Hong Kong and mainland China.
Based on the frontier of China’s reform and opening-up policy as well as the superior geo-advantages of CHUK-Shenzhen, The Advanced Institute of Global and Contemporary China Studies will be committed to improving regional policy development, providing timely, realistic, objective and farsighted guidance for policy analysis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Conducting academic research under the instruction of the immediate supervisor;
2. Performing other research-related duties as assigned;
3. Assisting in the post-doctoral, doctoral and postgraduate research work within the group;
4. Undertaking other assignments assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Postgraduate degree in Public Policy, Public Administration, Global Affairs, International Political Economy, International relations or a related discipline;
2. Ability to participate in research and applicants with relevant experience will be preferred;
3. Proficiency in English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CHUK-Shenzhen and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Applicants should apply online at http://academicrecruit.cuhk.edu.cn/hss and upload their up-to-date resume, certification of all degrees, and a research statement. Applicants will be required to arrange three recommendation letters after being shortlisted.