研究助理 - 瓦谢尔计算生物研究院 (Ref. PR2021/098/01)
Warshel Institute for Computational Biology (the “Institute”) is the first Nobel Laureate Lab established in CUHKSZ. The Nobel Laureate Lab is one of the important parts for Shenzhen "Top Ten Action Plan". Arieh Warshel, the Nobel laureate in Chemistry in 2013, is the dean and academic leader for the Institute.
Warshel Institute for Computational Biology intended to become one of the world’s most advanced computational biology centers, conducting research on cutting-edge biotechnologies (structural biology, molecular medicine, multi-scale biomolecule simulations, high-throughput Genome Sequencing analysis and translational research of gene diagnosis technology). Professor Warshel wishes to turn this institute into a platform where top researchers from around the world can collaborate and contribute. Meanwhile, the institute is to serve as a hub to boost significant global cooperative projects and to become a multidisciplinary educational center, nurturing young computational biologists.
The Institute will help to attract excellent researchers and open up new opportunities for Longgang and Shenzhen with respect to life science industry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Conducting academic research under the instruction of the primary investigator;
2. Performing other research-related duties as assigned;
3. Assist in the post-doctoral, doctoral and undergraduate (URA) research work within the group;
4. Undertake other assignments assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in biomedical sciences including knowledge in one or more of the following disciplines: Biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology, pharmacology, and immunology;
2. Hands-on experience in cellular experiments;
3. Good communication skills in both Chinese and English are preferred.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send a full curriculum vitae, the completed Application Form (please download the blank form online), a biographic sketch and two reference letters together with names of three referees by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.