行政助理 (公共关系) - 数据科学学院 (Ref. 2020/116/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist in organizing and coordinating school academic activities/publicity, including but not limited to maintaining Website and operating WeChat public account by drafting posts/news, processing image, updating data records and so on; organizing events to promote programmes etc.
2. Coordinate student activities and provide administrative service to the student affairs;
3. Provide administrative assist to the faculty members and visitors of School of Data Science;
4. Provide administrative and Ad-hoc support to institute office, faculty and student affairs as requested;
5. Undertake other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor or above degree, overseas higher education background would be advantages;
2 At least 1 year post-qualification publicity/event planning/administrative or relevant experience, preferably with tertiary institutions;
3. Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
4. The ability to work independently, be highly organized and efficient, show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of tasks;
5. The capability of multi-tasking and sense of urgency;
6. Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org