行政助理 (行政总务) - 数据科学学院 (Ref. 2020/117/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Acquaint him/herself with the financial policies and procedures of CUHK-Shenzhen and other cooperative organizations (e.g. SRIBD, AIRS, etc.);
2. In cooperation with the finance offices of university and other cooperative institutions to handle the miscellaneous financial affairs of school and faculty, maintain accounting records and files;
3. Assist in school budgetary review/planning/adjustment/requirement, project funding check, and preparations of all relevant proposals or supporting documents, to ensure smooth operation and compliance with university’s finance standards and deadlines;
4. Handle and process petty cash, cash withdrawals and deposits;
5. Provide administrative and Ad-hoc support to school office, faculty and student affairs as requested;
6. Undertake other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor or above degree, overseas higher education background would be advantages;
2. At least 1 year’s accounting or finance relevant experience;
3. Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, be familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
4. The ability to work independently, show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of tasks;
5. The capability of multi-tasking and sense of urgency;
6. Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com