主管 (学生事务及活动) - 数据科学学院 (Ref. 2020/151/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Organize various student activities of School, including but not limited to, Orientation, Christmas, Graduation events, Information Sessions of undergraduate admission and major declaration;
2. Provide secretariat support to the School’s student affairs related committees;
3. Work closely with the academic advisors, parents, colleagues from the Office of Student Affairs and Colleges to foster students’ success;
4. Build and maintain a strong collaborative partnership with various university units;
5. Undertake other duties assigned by the Associate Dean and line manager;
6. Provide additional administrative and Ad-hoc support to the School Office.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Master or preferably a higher degree, overseas higher education background would be advantages; at least 5 years of related experience, including two years at the supervisor or similar level.;
2. Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, be familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
3. Good team player with excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills;
4. The ability to work independently with leadership, have patience, show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of tasks, and be attentive to details;
5. The capability of multi-tasking and sense of urgency.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com