行政主管 (学术招聘) - 数据科学学院 (Ref. 2021/018/02)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Organize overseas & on-campus faculty interviews, including logistics and seminar arrangement, on-site support and reimbursement, etc.；
2. Provide administrative supports for school’s academic appointments;
3. Provide administrative and Ad-hoc support to school office and faculty affairs as requested;
4. Undertake other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor or above degree;
2. At least 3 years post-qualification executive or relevant experience;
3. Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
4. The ability to work independently, show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of tasks;
5. The capability of multi-tasking and sense of urgency;
6. Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com