行政主管 - 数据科学学院 (Ref. 2020/152/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist in faculty recruitments, such as overseas & on-campus interviews organizing and support, onsite logistics arrangement and reimbursement, etc.；
2. Organize and coordinate institute seminars and other academic events;
3. Provide administrative and Ad-hoc support to institute office, faculty and student affairs as requested;
4. Undertake other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor or above degree, overseas higher education background would be advantages;
2. At least 3 years post-qualification executive or relevant experience;
3. Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
4. The ability to work independently, show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of tasks;
5. The capability of multi-tasking and sense of urgency;
6. Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org