经理 - 教务处 (Ref. 2020/161/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assisting in planning, preparation and review of academic related matters including program submission, student registration and examination, academic management information system, academic quality assurance, graduate school admissions and policy development, scholarship management, etc.;
2. Providing committee services, report preparation, website management and event organization;
3. Liaison with academics, students and other University departments;
4. Supervising staff and handling general office administration;
5. Undertaking other assignments assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree, a higher degree would be an advantage;
2. At least 8 years’ post-qualification executive experience, preferably at tertiary institutions; experience in curriculum planning and administration, student record database and committee service are preferred;
3. Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
4. Good analytical abilities as well as task-management and communication skills;
5. Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines;
6. Strong sense of responsibility and initiative;
7. Good interpersonal and liaison skills;
8. High level of computer literacy including proficiency in word processing, preferably also computer graphics and web applications;
9. Ability to work independently, show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of tasks.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com