行政助理 - 瓦谢尔计算生物研究院 (Ref.PR2021/100/01)
Warshel Institute for Computational Biology (the “Institute”) is the first Nobel Laureate Lab established in CUHKSZ. The Nobel Laureate Lab is one of the important parts for Shenzhen "Top Ten Action Plan". Arieh Warshel, the Nobel laureate in Chemistry in 2013, is the dean and academic leader for the Institute.
Warshel Institute for Computational Biology intended to become one of the world’s most advanced computational biology centers, conducting research on cutting-edge biotechnologies (structural biology, molecular medicine, multi-scale biomolecule simulations, high-throughput Genome Sequencing analysis and translational research of gene diagnosis technology). Professor Warshel wishes to turn this institute into a platform where top researchers from around the world can collaborate and contribute. Meanwhile, the institute is to serve as a hub to boost significant global cooperative projects and to become a multidisciplinary educational center, nurturing young computational biologists.
The Institute will help to attract excellent researchers and open up new opportunities for Longgang and Shenzhen with respect to life science industry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Providing administrative assistance to the Acting-Director (Warshel Institute for Computational Biology);
2. Providing administrative service and coordination among departments/units.
3. Assisting in organizing and coordinating Institute activities and different types of meetings;
4. Multi-Project Budget Management: Assist the PI in making budget plans for the team's multiple projects and help execute them with efficiency. Be responsible for keeping all the documents, records and receipts for the annual reporting processes. Assist the PI in dealing with various financial statements, and report to the PI regarding the finance situation of the lab regularly and be familiar with related finance process and regulations;
5. To work with a highly dedicated admin team to perform any other duties as assigned by the Acting-Director (Warshel Institute for Computational Biology).
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor degree (or equivalent) or higher degree;
2. At least 1-year post-qualification administrative or relevant experience;
3. Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills; the ability to work independently, show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of tasks;
4. Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Good at drafting notices, tender invitation, regulations etc.;
5. Passion to work in the University and a strong ability to resist pressure and make analysis;
6. Fair, honest and strong sense of responsibility, service awareness, team spirit and organization skills;
7. Good at office software such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc. Better to use other OS systems such as Linux or Mac OS.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be comparable to international standards, commensurate with experience and accomplishments. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-Shenzhen, and employee benefits will be provided according to the relevant labor laws of Mainland China as well as CUHK-Shenzhen regulations.
Please prepare for CV in English, and two referees’ contact information, and send to email@example.com.