行政助理 - 医学院联合筹建办公室 (Ref.2020/177/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Providing administrative service and coordination among departments/units;
2. Assisting in organizing and coordinating school program applications and meetings between schools and regulatory agencies;
3. Preparation of application materials including database search and proposal writing;
4. Undertaking other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor or higher degree;
2. A minimum of 1 year post-qualification executive or relevant working experience, preferably in a medical school or hospital setting;
3. Self-driven and strong capability of working independently;
4. Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
5. Strong communication skills;
6. Good physical and mental health with strong affinity;
7. Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and social media;
8. Knowledge in medicine preferred.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org