行政助理 (学院教务事务) - 经管学院 (Ref. 2020/183/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assisting with Financial Engineering Programme administration;
2. Working closely with school faculty and the Registry;
3. Handling students' grades and generating relevant report independently;
4. Handling various applications including course add and drop, study suspension, withdrawal, resumption and major declaration;
5. Providing general support to the Academic Advisory;
6. Providing secretarial support to some Committees;
7. Undertaking other assignment assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Bachelor degree or higher, preferably with relevant working experience;
2. Strong communication and interpersonal skill;
3. A good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
4. A strong sense of responsibility and initiative;
5. Detail oriented working style, as well as the spirit of team work;
6. Self-driven character and willingness to take up extra responsibilities.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org